1. Thomson Reuters, the world’s leading news and information service for professional markets, has announced a partnership with CryptoCompare – the global cryptocurrency market data aggregator – to provide data for its Eikon financial platform.
2. Gallup Poll: 75% of US Investors think Bitcoin is Very risky to invest.
3. Ethereum Turns 3 today.
4. Cryptocurrency merchant bank Galaxy Digital will begin trading on the Toronto TSX Ventue Exchange this week.
5. Charlie Lee to advise development of HTC Crypto Compatible Smartphone Exodus.
6. Binance Labs has entered into a partnership with Libra Credit that will not allow Binance Coin (BNB) holders to collateralize their coins to receive fiat and crypto loan.
7. Huobi,currently the world’s third largest crypto exchange by daily trade volumes, is set to support Indian Rupee transactions on its proprietary peer-to-peer trading platform.
8. Crypto hardware mining giant Bitmain plans an IPO overseas in a US dollar denominated shares market, according to sources. In other news estimated net profit for Bitmain in Q1 is around $1 Billion.
9. IBM and CLS, an FX market solution provider, announced they are collaborating on a proof of concept for LedgerConnect, a kind of app store for banks that operates on a private permissioned network based on the IBM blockchain platform.
10. Vietnamese Crypto mining firm Sky Mining’s CEO Le Minh Tam has reportedly stolen $35 million from Investors and fled to America.
11. The Dubai Internation Financial Centre Courts and Smart Dubai have partnered on a Court of the Blockchain initiative that includes refining smart contracts for the legal system.
12. US-China trade war evolving into currency war, Time for Bitcoin to shine as the New Gold.
13. A popular mobile payment operator and an online wallet, Skrill, has decided to add buy and sell options for cryptocurrencies as its newest feature. The wallet will allow fiat-to-crypto trading, as a result of a new wave of crypto frenzy.
14. NEO, a blockchain platform for smart contracts often referred to as the Ethereum of China, revealed recently that its network was attacked with a number of meaningless transactions that can be considered malicious.
For more such Interesting news and updates you can follow us on our Telegram Channel: Cryptoabhi