1. SWATted Bitcoin Engineer puts $100,000 Bounty on Information to bring Perpetrator to justice.
2. A small Crypto Coin is making big claims about a Private Proof of Stake – Even though it’s yet to gain much notoriety, token project Spectre is innovating in a trending area – private staking for proof-of-stake blockchain.
3. Influential Wall Street mutual fund manager Bill Miler believes that most altcoins are worthless, but thinks that Bitcoin has the potential to disrupt multiple markets, including gold in a recent interview with Bloomberg.
4. Binance Labs the investment arm of the popular exchange, Binance, revealed this week that it has invested in Libra Credit (LBA), a decentralised digital asset financial services platform.
5. AMD expects near Zero revenue from the crypto and blockchain sector in Q3 2018. AMD’s projected decline in revenue from its sale of GPUs used in crypto mining may be due to a substantial drop in cryptocurrency prices.
6. In it’s latest move against cryptocurrencies, Google announced its plans to remove all bitcoin and cryptocurrency mining apps from the Play Store. The decision comes just months after banning Chrome extensions that mine cryptocurrency.
7. Opera (OPRA), a browser built on the Blink layout engine and growing competitor of Google Chrome, went public on Friday after staging an IPO on the Nasdaq. With the public listing, Opera raised $115 Million and shares of OPRA closed up nearly 10% in its first day of trading.
8. Popular cryptocurrency exchange HitBTC has recently announced it listed an Euro-pegged stablecoin launched by the Statis project named EURS. Using the stablecoin, the company listed a Crypto Euro to Crypto Dollar pair using Tether’s USDT.
9. Status (SNT), a mobile operating system for Ethereum, announced this week that it has formed a technology partnership with FOAM, an open protocol for proof of location on Ethereum, to integrate geospatial functionality into its mobile Ethereum operating system.
10. A new Gallup Poll shows only 2% of US Investors own Bitcoin, but 26% are intrigued.
11. Travelblock.io launches BETA test, offers free vacations to Testers and Token Holders.
12. Telegram reveals Personal ID Verification tool for sharing data with Finance, ICOs.
13. KickICO, a blockchain powered fundraising platform, was recently hacked via a smart contract breach. Hackers managed to gain access to the platform’s native KickCoins (KICK) worth $7.7 million. Kick Team has managed to regain control of the stolen funds.
14. London based TransferGo rolls out Cryptocurrency trading feature that allows its users to buy and sell five major cryptocurrencies. (BTC, BCH, XRP, LTC and ETH).
15. A new white paper contends that Monero style privacy can be implemented on the Ethereum without much work.
16. Nasdaq, the worlds second largest stock exchange, recently held a closed door meeting with players from the cryptocurrency ecosystem and wall street to discuss legitimizing cryptocurrencies.
17. Justin Sun mentioned recently that TRX is 80x faster than ETH and also BitTorrent + Tron makes it the most advanced decentralized Ecosystem.
18. APEX releases first public version of its cryptocurrency wallet.
19. Trade.io launches Crypto Excahnge backed by $50 Million Liquidity Pool.
20. MADANA, The first ICO on the Lisk Blockchain Starts in August.
21. Canada’s DMG Blockchain starts Installing 85 MW Substation for Crypto Mining Expansion.
For more such Interesting news and updates you can follow us on our Telegram Channel: Cryptoabhi