1. Bitwise Asset Management files for top 10 cryptocurrency ETF.
2. Google turns to Cloud based platform for Blockchain applications.
3. Tezos, a controversial blockchain project that launched its beta network a year after its ICO, has announced that it will be audited by the ‘Big Four’ company PwC. PricewaterhouseCoopers, headquartered in London, UK is one of the four largest professional services networks in the world, known collectively as the “Big Four.”
4. CEO of Crypto Investment firm believes Bitcoin rally will lead to Higher prices.
5. GBX Digital Asset Exchange supports USD accounts at launch.
6. HitBTC, the 13th largest cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, announced Monday that it has integrated euro backed stablecoin, EURS, which issued by blockchain startup Stasis.
7. South Korean KT Corporation, the Country’s largest telephone company, has built a blockchain layer on tip of its existing network to make it more secure and transparent.
8. Binance Exchange will reportedly establish 3 to 5 corporations in South Korea within this year, It’s CEO Changpeng Zhao recently noted. South Korea has now also softened its stance towards cryptocurrencies, which could help Binance in its expansion efforts.
9. Crypto-lending firm BlockFi raised $52.5 million in a fundraising round led by Mike Novogratz’s Galaxy Digital.
10. The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) one of top IT industry trade associations published a blockchain guidebook today, calling it one of the most talked about but least understood emerging technologies.
11. Cryptocurrency scammers have gained control over an officla Twitter Account beloging to FOX’s almost Human Show. The scammers have been using the hacked account to impersonate TRON founder Justing Sun and are offering fake crypto giveaways, while tweeting updates regarding the TRON platfrom.
12. Singapore Airlines launched Blockchain based Loyality Wallet, Co-Developed by Microsoft.
13. A Hubble Space Telescope researcher is testing a blockchain network for processing the vast amounts of data produced.
14. Honeyminer is crypto mining software you run on your PC that lets you earn bitcoin each day from crypto mining while your PC is not being used. The novel part is that you earn bitcoin even though you are mining more CPU/GPU friendly cryptocurrencies such as Zcash.
15. ConsenSys and the Xiongan district government have signed a MoU on blockchain technology development for the Chinese “next generation smart city.”
16. Wanchain 2.0 launched and CEO says Crypto will have hige impact on Finance Industry,
17. Tron (TRX) to have access to 100 million BitTorrent users following successful acquisition deal.
18. The Bitcoin Cash (BCH) network may be vulenrable to attacks because of its relatively low hashrate compared to the Bitcoin (BTC) network, according to researh and crypto commentators. The research also asserts “there is declining economic incentive for miners to secure the minority BCH network.”
19. Unocoin, a major Indian Crypto wallet and exchange, has suspended fiat deposits and withdrawals due to the central bank’s crypto dealing ban.
20. In a strange turn of events Electronics giant Samsung has denied any involvement with Lithuanian blockchain startup CoPay – after reports circulated widely last week that the two companies were partnering.
For more such Interesting news and updates you can follow us on our Telegram Channel: Cryptoabhi