1. Switzerland renowned as a crypto friendly nation due to its virtual currency hub, “Crypto Valley” in Zug and its status as a tax-free haven for crypto investors, is losing popularity among crypto companies due to its more stringent regulatory framework.
2. The operator of defunct bitcoin investment platform BitFunder is negotiating a plea deal over criminal charges laid against him by the SEC.
3. Boris Schlossberg, the managing director of FX Strategy at BK Asset Management and a longtime bitcoin bear, has recently revealed he believes the flagship cryptocurrency’s recent surge could see it go past 8000$.
4. Crypto price tracker and exchange rankings site Coinmarketcap.com is rehauling its exchange listings method in light of concerns over skewed trade volume data.
5. Bitmex CEO: Bitcoin hasn’t seen the worst, $5000 Imminent before the Big rally to $50,000 by end of this year.
6. Bitmain, Canaan and Ebang: The three crypto mining companies have been valued at more than $1bn in the Q2 Unicorn Index from the Shanghai-based Hurun Research Institute.
7. Zilliqa (ZIL) rises as Ethereum (ETH) fails to answer issues related to Gas Price and Scalability. For example Etheremon which is sort of Pokemon-go clone that runs as a decentralised game on the Ethereum (ETH) platfrom as current fees on Ethereum are becoming so high that they are starting to ruin the fascinating experience of gaming. Etheremon is dealing with this issue by moving a portion of the game to Zilliqa, Which pushed Zilliqa’s price up.
8. A Bitcoin ETF may be just around the corner. Recently, the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has been flooded with comments that mostly support the financial products approval, while attempting to clarify why it would be positive.
9. The Supreme Court in India postpones RBI “Crypto Ban” petition from July 20 to September 11th.
10. TRON is no available for purchase with credit card via changelly.
11. OKEx, World’s Second largest Crypto Exchange adds support for Cardano (ADA).
12. The UK law commission has launched research investigating reforms that would bring legal clarity to the use of blockchain based smart contracts.
13. Huobi Group has launched the new Huobi Cloud Platfrom to help partners build and operate of digital asset exchanges on tip of Huobi’s existing platfrom.
14. A Japanese Telecom giant Nippon Telegraph and Telephone is looking to invent a new contract agreements system based on blockchain technology.
15. MyEtherWallet now supports Ethereum purchases with Credit Card. MyEtherWallet has partnered with Simplex, a fintech company that provides worldwide fraud-less payment processing, to enable Ethereum credit card purchases.
For more such Interesting news and updates you can follow us on our Telegram Channel: Cryptoabhi