1. JPMorgan files new blockchain based patent for the purposes of ownership tracking and transfer.
2. Southeast Asian Support for blockchain continues as Singapore Government owned Crimsonlogic launches global cross-brder blockchain platform.
3. Bitcoin Mining Manufacturer Bitmain to triple the size of its Israeli development center – Chinese cyptocurrency mining giant Bitmain is eyeing a golden opportunity to plan, build and grow given the current state of the digital currecny market. Bitmain is looking to hire 40 employees for its Ra’anana development center in Israel.
4. US President Donal Trump’s former advisor Steve Bannon says he holds Bitcoin (BTC) and thinks cryptocurrencies are the future. Bannon also confirmed that he is planning to launch his own cryptocurrency called the “deplorables coin.”
5. The price of most cryptocurrencies trading on the controversial World Exchange Services (WEX) exchange has recently plummeted, shortly after the company’s platfrom underwent scheduled maintenance. on WEX, most cryptocurrency withdrawals are halted until July 22.
6. With banks all over the world taking sides on the growing cryptocurrency industry, HSBC have said that they are cautiously interested in the space.
7. The first ever investment report released by major crypto fund Grayscale Investment reveals that 56% of capital inflow this year is from Institutional Investors.
8. Tempo Money Transfer is a very well established international remittances company that is launching a new service consisting of crypto-to-fiat operations. It would allow for people to walk into one of their desks and buy a crypto of their choice paying cash. They recently announced that they will adopt Stellar Lumens XLM crypto coin as the mediating currency for all its global transfers.
9. Barry Silbert, the founder and CEO of crypto focused venture capital frim Digital Currency Group (DCG) said that DCG had invested money in only five cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, ETC, ZCASH, MANA) and he thought the others would go to zero.
10. Former Genesis frontman Peter Gabriel has invested in British blockchain startup Provenance, whose goal is to improve food transport with blockchain.
11. Kik messaging App reveals it’s first Beta product, Kinit – Following a $100 Million ICO, messaging app Kik has revealed its beta product Kinit related to the company’s Kin Token.
12. Stratis (STRAT), a project building blockchain platfrom for enterprise and financial services, announced the release of its free identity app for Apple IOS devices.
13. Blockchain startup Nervos Network has secured $28 Million to develop its blockchain applications from a group of companies including Sequoia China and Ploychain Capital.
For more such Interesting news and updates you can follow us on our Telegram Channel: Cryptoabhi