1. China to lead new research group for IoT and blockchain, promoting international standardization.
2. Leading Cryptocurrency exchange Binance has recently revealed it raised a total of $1.41 million to help flood victims in Japan. The funds were raised by the exchange and the cryptocurrency community.
3. Chinese Internet search giant Baidu has created a proprietary token to power its new blockchain-based photo validating and sharing service.
4. In an Interview with CNBC, Marc Lasry, the billionaire co-founder and CEO of hedge fund Avenue Capital Group said that he could see the Bitcoin price rising to $40,000.
5. South Korea is planning to cut tax for companies developing nascent technologies such as blockchain as part of its push for Innovation growth.
6. San Francisco based bank Wells Fargo has filed a patent for a tokenization system that would protect sensitive data in a flexible and content neutral manner.
7. Ledger Nano S announces official support for Tron(TRX) & ZCoin(XZC).
8. Mastercard has been granted a US patent for a new process to speed up cryptocurrency payments. The Company wants to reduce the limitations of the blockchain, namely the time taken, for a blockchain based transaction to be processed.
9. Coinbase retracts Announcement of regulatory aproval to list coins considered securities.
10. Binance CEO Asserts, Crypto market seeing a huge jump in Institutional Investment.
11. Blockchain startup Nervos Network just raised $28 Million from Sequia China and Polychain, as well as several token funds and traditional VCs.
12. Civic (CVC), a decentralised architecture for Identity protection, announced today that it has rebranded its decentralised Identity verification platform to Identity.com, with plans to launch in August.
For more such Interesting news and updates you can follow us on our Telegram Channel: Cryptoabhi