1. Cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase has reportedly been granted approval by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to acquire several securities firms, opening up the possibility of the platform listing crupto tokens that are classified as securities. Coinbase VP Adam White says the exchange had “unprecedented” interest from Instituional clients.
2. Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence will be used by Boeing in the creation of unmanned vehicles and other products.
3. UK has all the resources to become a blockchain and crypto leader by 2022, new report says.
4. IT Giant Oracle confirms general release of it’s Blockchain Cloud Service – The main focus are supply chains and transaction efficiency.
5. Japanese digital services firm GMO Internet has just launched a new web bank that it says will soon use blockchain to facilitate payments.
6. Japanese financial giant SBI Holdings VCTRADE Cryptocurrency trading platform has been finally opened for the public. It exclusively supports only three cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Ripple (XRP) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
7. Augur transaction volume exceeds $1.5 million one week from launch.
8. Tech giant IBM is seeking to its widen blockchain research, development and education efforts through a partnership with Columbia University.
9. IBM has partnered up with Stronghold and launched the stable coin Stronghold USD whose every token is backed by one US Dollar. The token will be used on the IBM’s blockchain platform whereas the tokens will be issued and transact on the Stellar Network.
10. Bitcoin (BTC) found acceptance above the 50-day moving average support on Monday, however, a bull reversal is still not confirmed.
11. BlackRock CEO clarifies rumours about Crypto Involvement – The CEO noted that they have been interested in blockchain technologies but not so much with cryptocurrencies.
12. US Government backs decentralised energy grid with $1 Million grant – According to US Department of Energy (DoE), Grid7 is one of 95 grant recipients announced by the DoE on Monday, which all won the second phase of the department’s Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program.
13. This Year, China recorded an almost sixfold surge in the number of companies registered with “blockchain” in their names.
For more such Interesting news and updates you can follow us on our Telegram Channel: Cryptoabhi