1. South Korea’s largest Exchange Bithumb starts global expansion plan with Japan and Thailand.
2. EOS Developer block.one has closed investments from billionaire Paypal co-founder Peter Thiel and Bitmain billionaire Jihan Wu.
3. The Hong Kong Monetary Authority is poised to launch a live blockchain trade finance platform within two months.
4. As yet another sign that Crypto is coming to Wall Street, the chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) institute has added topics on blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to the 2019 CFA Level 1 and 2 exam curriculums.
5. Crypto Exchange Fcoin is to buy back 100 million of it’s own tokens (Which is worth $24 Million) to provide capital for a new fund of funds.
6. Crypto to expand mobile payments to rural networks without state control.
7. Bitcoin has reclaimed that $6,600 price point, total market cap up $12 billion today — rally likely triggered by news that the $6.3 trillion asset management giant Blackrock is eyeing crypto.
8. Dash has reportedly partnered up with CoinFlipATM that will increase Dash Supported ATMs by 85% within North America, fueling its mass adoption. With growing partnerships and adoption, Dash might as well be for a proce spike.
9. A self-regulatory organization in Thailand is planning to create a custom token aimed to speed up corporate bond settlement in the country.
10. Highly-respected Bitcoin Developer Dr. Peiter Wuille recently posted a proposed Schonrr signatures upgrade to Github repositories. If accepted by the Bitcoin community, the Schnorr upgrade could become the biggest change to Bitcoin’s existing code base since SegWit and could help resolve its current scalability and privacy issues.
11. Credit card giant American Express may be looking into developing a new proof-of-payment (PoP) system based on blockchain technology.
12. Ethos (ETHOS), a mobile cryptocurrency storage and monitoring platform built on the blockchain, announced this week that this has partnered with Payroc, a merchant payment processing service, to integrate merchant cryptocurrency payment capabilities to its mobile Universal Wallet. Today, Ethos is excited to announce our partnership with Payroc. Together, we’ll create a consumer-to-merchant crypto payments service.
13. Robinhood, the popular commission-free trading app, announced today that is now supports the buying and selling of Dogecoin (DOGE), a Cryptocurrency based on a popular online meme that boasts low-fee transactions and a scalable network. Dogecoin is now available on Robinhood Crypto, Commission free.
14. Deputy director of China’s IT Ministry has called for industrial-scale blockchain adoption for the new digital.
15. Coinbase Alleged for Manipulating Prices, XRP Users urge FINRA to probe recent Coinbase listing update.
16. BitPay, a blockchain payment processor that supports Bitcoin and Bitcoincash announced today that it has been granted the eighth “BitLicense” from the New York State Department of Financial Services. Bitpay is the first blockchain payment processor to secure a virtual currency license from the New York Department of Financial Services.
17. Ripple hires Dan Morgan from UK Govt. as head of it’s European Regulatory Relations.
18. It’s time, US Govt. To Examine Future of Cryptocurrencies as money in a hearing on July 18th.
19. Change.org creates the mining screensaver to benefit the foundation.
20. Global consultancy firm Accenture plans to give aerospace supply chains the blockchain treatment in forthcoming Unveiling at the UK’s Farmborough Airshow.
21. The Singapore based CyClean.io has purchased a little known but innovative Hong Kong shared bicycle company. The Aquisition would have been unremarkable but for the fact that the transaction was completed entirely in crypto.
22. In a legal tug-of-war between France, Russia and the US., Greek courts have ruled in France’s favor to take over custody of Alexander Vinnik.
Some Interesting Crypto News Links which you may be Interested
- Crypto News – 15/July/2018
- Crypto News – 14/July/2018
- Crypto News – 13/July/2018
- Crypto News – 12/July/2018
For more such Interesting news and updates you can follow us on our Telegram Channel: Cryptoabhi