1. Users of WEX, the cryptocurrency exchange built on the ashes of BTC-e, are reporting withdrawal problems.
2. A new report from global cyber security firm, Kaspersky labs says that a relatively new fraudulent trend, cryptocurrency social engineering schemes, helped criminals new nearly $10m this year.
3. Coinbase is exploring the addition of ZCASH, Stellar, 0x, BAT, and Cardano.
4. A bitcoin scam in which criminals attempt to extort $1,900 from porn viewers surfaced. The scammers blackmail victims by claiming they have compromising footage of them viewing adult content.
5. The Texas State Securities Board has recently taken emergency action against a network of fraudulent crypto related firms.
6. Circle, a Boston based fintech and investing company, announced today that is has released an official mobile app for Poloniex. Previously Poloniex was acquired by Circle for an estimated $400 million recently decided to cut their fees while also improving the overall fee structure.
7. Bermuda Government to introduce New Regulations on ICO’s, Address ‘Legal Ambiguity’ – Government of Bermuda introduces ICO regulations that require issuers to provide detailed data to conduct an ICO.
For more such Interesting news and updates you can follow us on our Telegram Channel: Cryptoabhi